4 WELDED PLATE SECTIONS

I would like some help now on other kind of shapes. Does anyone know where can I find tables of dimensions and properties of a box section made of four welded plates?

Maybe this are built on request and each shop has his own but maybe there's a table somewhere that I can use as a guide. Remember in Mexico HSS shapes are hard to find or more expensive than fabricating your own.

Regards,

JJ