RE: anchor bolt design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: anchor bolt design
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 07:39:51 -0500
>tell me where i can get anchor bolt design and
>base plate design for industrial columns?
>also if one can help me for shear key
>design of the same
AISC Design Guide No. 1 Column Base Plates, by DeWolf and Ricker, covers the design of base plates (and anchor rods) for axial load, shear and/or moment. The shear design information includes coverage of the use of shear lugs.
- Prev by Subject: anchor bolt design
- Next by Subject: Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: anchor bolt design
- Next by thread: Bridge Deck Connections