To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, Yusa Krisnanto <krisnanto(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
Subject: Find reference.
From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:53:15 -0400
I located your document at:
A copy can be obtained either by interlibrary loan or photo copy. Photocopy
charge is US$7.40 plus US$10.00 copyright fee, plus postage (all explained on
the referenced page or links located on the referenced page.)
Hope this provides the help you needed.
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
P.S. BTW, thanks for causing me to do this search as I have come across
references to University of Illinois Engineering Experiment Station Bulletins
that I was interested in, but didn't have. Now, I know where to go to get
Yusa Krisnanto wrote:
. > Dear Mr or Madam.
. > My name Kris.
. > Since last year learn about stress strain relationship of confined
. > concrete. But I have a problem to find one of my reference that is :
. > The Failure of Plain and Spirally Reinforced in Compression, by Richart,
. > F.E., Brandzaeg, A. and Brown, R.L.
. > Bulletin 190, University of Illinois, wrote in 1929.
. > If there is one of you have it or know about that reference, please tell
. > me. I will be greatfully.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org