From: "Mark E. Deardorff" <MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:46:52 -0700
It is a proprietary document and may be purchased from PCA or ICBO.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James Adams [mailto:jaa(--nospam--at)aloha.net]
> Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 12:02 PM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Re: Anchor bolt cover
> To: Desi J. Kiss
> Can you make a copy for me of the "Guide to Design of Anchor
> Bolts............." ??
> I can't find it on the net.
> Email me direct at jaa(--nospam--at)aloha.net
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org