Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: doing your own house inspections

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
If you are a Structural Engineer in Training as your signature implies, you might want to get someone else to do the inspection.  Depending on your state or country of residence, you might be considered practicing engineering without a license.
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland CA
-----Original Message-----
From: Alden Manipula [mailto:amanipula(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 2:35 PM
To: SEAINT Listserve
Subject: doing your own house inspections

I'm entering the bold world of home ownership.  I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to do my own inspection report?  or do you all think the sellers/sellers agent/insurance company would think something is fishy?  TIA

Alden Manipula
Structural E.I.T.