AISC vs. AISI[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: AISC vs. AISI
- From: Oshin Tosounian <sdgse(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:40:23 -0700
What is the minimum thickness of structural tubing that AISC is no longer applicable and AISI is? Or is it dependent on the b/t ratio or other factors?
Thanks in advance.
Los Angeles, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC Code of Standard Practice
- Next by Subject: RE: AISC vs. AISI
- Previous by thread: RE: Weight of AR400 Steel Plate
- Next by thread: RE: AISC vs. AISI