Anchoring roof diaphargm to concrete wall

When sloping roof rafters sit on top of concrete
walls, what kind of hardware would be suitable to tie
the wall to the roof diaphragm? Per UBC the force is
at least 420plf*4'=1680 lb when ties are at 4'-0" o.c.
At floors, I am going to specify one of the Simpson
LTT ties, which does not seem to be appropriate for
the roof condition.

Thank you for your suggestion.