Re: eFunda

>I found this site www.efunda.com while i was searching for design values
>for aluminum.
it looks like a good site, but you might want to be careful using for
aluminum properties. I noticed that mechanicals for 6061 appear without
reference to temper. That's a very important issue for all structural
grades of aluminum. Without a temper designation you haven't specified
the material.

If you're going to do aluminum structural design get copies of the
Aluminum Association publications. They're not expensive and they're
omprehensive.