To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: excel custom formats
From: David Adie <dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:19:56 -0700
i know how to make cells display text next to the number value of the cell.
what i don't know is how to make the number's format work like the "general"
so if a user inputs
the cell displays
and if a user inputs
the same cell displays
can this even be done?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org