Re: Anchoring roof diaphragm to concrete wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Anchoring roof diaphragm to concrete wall
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:13:45 -0700
As an addendum to the last post.
If you compare PA28 to an HPA28, the difference in capacity is only 35%. Since a gauge increase was required in addition to the embedment increase, it is reasonable to assume the steel tensile capacity did not exceed the published capacity by the required 40%.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anchoring roof diaphragm to concrete wall
- Next by Subject: RE: Ancient 4x12 Sizes
- Previous by thread: RE: Anchoring roof diaphragm to concrete wall
- Next by thread: Classroom Text - Thanks to all