RE: 1970

More
Confessions:
	Age in 1970 - 5
	Lottery Number - huh?
	Home - Philadelphia Suburbs
	Hair - Peach fuzz
	Direction - I wanted to be a Cowboy and hunt Vampires, like Billy
the Kid
	Occupation - Tie up my grandfather (he usually played the bad guy)
and get my 	grandmother to buy me stuff
	Direction - just to get bigger
	Mission Statement - to someday beat my garndfather in a foot race.
(Never did)
	Music - Whatever my mom listened to, Elvis, Carpenters, which I
hated as a teen and 	now I love as a 36 year old.