To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: 1970 - get a grip
From: David Adie <dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:53:49 -0700
this all started from a question about the size of a 4 x ?
i'll probably get flamed for this but here goes:
i know i speak for at least 2 people (and probably a lot more), when i say
that i thought this forum was about STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING - not about
memoirs, resumes, jokes, and all the other "witty banter" that goes on here.
i have asked the list administrator to do something about this, but he never
maybe you guys could exchange email addresses and correspond privately to
each other - PLEASE.
this message is not sent to single anybody out and is not meant to be
if ANYBODY agrees with me, please drop a message to the list saying so. i
have a feeling there are lots of us who have these feelings.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org