aisc and steel design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, "'steel-link(--nospam--at)topica.com'" <steel-link(--nospam--at)topica.com>
- Subject: aisc and steel design
- From: Scott Melnick <melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:15:27 -0500
If you have any questions about steel design or construction, AISC's Steel Solutions Center will be online on Tuesday, August 21 at 2 pm central time to answer them. The Steel Solutions Center is a new service from AISC for engineers, fabricators, detailers, contractors and building owners. The Center handles questions on both technical topics (connections, Code of Standard Practice, etc.) and marketing issues (construction time and cost, material availability, etc.).
To participate in the online chat with the Steel Solutions Center, visit www.aisc.org/chat.html on Tuesday, August 21 at 2 pm central time.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat Help_Plug-in to IE
- Next by Subject: AISC Appd. 'B' - Qs
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: 1970 - get a grip
- Next by thread: Minimum Fillet Weld Size