Look down at your keyboard. Look at the two small groups of keys midway
between the "QWERTY" set and the numeric keypad. The upper group consists of
six keys arranged in two rows of three.
Now look at the second of those rows. Note the first key.
Oh, don't mention it.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org