To: "David Adie" <dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: 1970 - get a grip
From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 01 15:06:48 -0500
> not about
>memoirs, resumes, jokes, and all the other "witty banter" that goes on here.
You might want to lighten up a little. The list gets off track from time
to time, but the even counting Polhemus and I thumping each other signal
to noise ratio is a damn sight higher here than in any office I've worked
in. We have the opportunity to talk shop with top notch engineers. No
point playing more-tight-assed-than-thou over the odd off-topic post. We
get a helluva lot of free engineering consulting from this list, we can
afford the occasional 'witty banter.'
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org