RE: 1970 - get a grip

> not about
>memoirs, resumes, jokes, and all the other "witty banter" that goes on here.
You might want to lighten up a little. The list gets off track from time
to time, but the even counting Polhemus and I thumping each other signal
to noise ratio is a damn sight higher here than in any office I've worked
in. We have the opportunity to talk shop with top notch engineers. No
point playing more-tight-assed-than-thou over the odd off-topic post. We
get a helluva lot of free engineering consulting from this list, we can
afford the occasional 'witty banter.'