Re: 1970 - get a grip

to hear about other's backgrounds,  particularly those who make very good
contributions to the list.

I have zero interest in hearing about what people were doing when they were
13 however.  Nor do I have much interest in hearing about their kids, other
members of their families  or their preferences in automotive transport.

I think there are a lot of us who would appreciate it if people who wanted to
chat back and forth with witty repartees did so privately.