RE: 1970 - get a grip

Hm. Haven't seen hide or hair of him (well, "hide" anyway).

I know have an official LAWN, with the arrival of actual GRASS over the
summer, and so he could be a snake IN said grass. But I keep it mowed, so
there's not much joy for him there.

I has been deathly hot and terribly dry (despite the flooding back in June),
so above the banks of the creek is NOT an hospitable place for a 'moccasin
this days, anyway.

But thanks for asking!

(Later, I'll tell you about the wife and kids!)

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251