RE: 1970 - get a grip

But it was a natural progression of discussion.

I for one did not realize that the sawn lumber sizes change in '70 (on the
17th of November of which Elton John recorded his first big hit album,
"11/17/70", BTW).

I think such discussions between engineers are FASCINATING.

*sniff!* I love you guys! (But I'm not asking for your Bud Lite).

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251