But it was a natural progression of discussion.
I for one did not realize that the sawn lumber sizes change in '70 (on the
17th of November of which Elton John recorded his first big hit album,
I think such discussions between engineers are FASCINATING.
*sniff!* I love you guys! (But I'm not asking for your Bud Lite).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chris Roper [mailto:croper(--nospam--at)bjginc.com]
> Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 2:10 PM
> To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
> Subject: RE: 1970 - get a grip
> I sent the stupid question and now I almost wish I hadn't.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org