RE: 1970 - get a grip

He must have turned into a Republican:O)  (only joking)
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: David Adie [mailto:dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 11:54 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: 1970 - get a grip

this all started from a question about the size of a 4 x ?

i'll probably get flamed for this but here goes:

i know i speak for at least 2 people (and probably a lot more), when i
say that i thought this forum was about STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING - not
about memoirs, resumes, jokes, and all the other "witty banter" that
goes on here.

i have asked the list administrator to do something about this, but he
never did.
maybe you guys could exchange email addresses and correspond privately
to each other - PLEASE.

this message is not sent to single anybody out and is not meant to be
disrespectful.

if ANYBODY agrees with me, please drop a message to the list saying so.
i have a feeling there are lots of us who have these feelings.

da