On Friday, August 17, 2001 11:33 AM, Roger Turk wrote:
>But, if Norton did not catch the worm, and your e-mail program (AOL *or*
>Outlook *or* anything) is set up to automatically open attachments, the
>would have looked for windoze, then looked for Outlook, and its address
>and would have resent the worm without your knowledge.
Which is precisely why I NEVER use the "automatic open" feature.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org