Re: 1970 - get a grip

Lighten up, Francis, these people could probably (and have in the past to the
rest of us) teach you some things.  Not only about structural engineering, but
about life in general around the world.  This thread has not been as
ridiculously long as others that I have seen, so give them some leeway, most of
them are prime contributors to this list anyway.

Mark Nowmos