Re: Bridge Deck Connections

To Mark D. Anderson, P.E., and Bruce Pooley, P.E.

	Thank you both for your responses to my questions on the above subject.

	I also presented my clients with a concrete deck alternative (which
would probably be done in precast).  I expect they may prefer a non wood
alternative, therefore, the wood design may not proceed.

	Never-the-less, I appreciate your responses very much.

				Best regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson