To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Activity Day WAS:Rocking Capacity Of Walls
From: "Jones, Mark A" <Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:29:14 -0400
Surely you don't read ALL of the list email on one day? That would take
at least all day.
-Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net] wrote:
>Today is my activity day on the list.
>Dennis S. Wish, PE
NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org