RE: Active, At-Rest, Passive Soil Pressure

1. Since a restrained wall is no longer a cantilever
wall, bending moment in wall could be less that that
for a similar cantilever wall analyzed with at-rest
pressure despite increase in pressure compared to
active pressure.
2. Sliding force will increase.
3. Overturning also should not be a problem because
the wall tend to rotate backward unlike regular
cantiliver walls. If sliding is prevented, there
should not be any overturning.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Q: In case to wood frame building, how do you handle
the force transferred to the building at the top of
wall?
??