|~|--- Jeff Smith <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com> wrote:
|~|> What would be the highest pcf force on a restrained
|~|> retaining wall with no
|~|> drainage to relieve hydro static pressure, assuming
|~|> no surcharge forces and
|~|> level backfill?
|~|Hydrostatic pressure plus "at rest" earthpressure
|~|based on submerged unit weight of soil.
What is the highest possible value (on earth ;^) ) in pcf?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org