Re:

Thor,

There was an exchange on SE-practice regarding "when the Client Says Too Much" around August 12.

I sent a question to AEC-residential on August 11 regarding two fireplaces served by one chimney flue.  It showed up in my inbox as email from the list, but I got no response.  I assumed that the subject was too obscure a matter to elicit response -- I hope that it got circulated on the list.

Other than those, there does not seem to have been much activity on the lists.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net