From: vicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 3:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re:

Nels,

I was away over that time and had unsub'd for the duration, however, on my return last week, your posting had come through despite my "unsub".  Since then I have tried to "subscribe" but keep getting "mail return".  Also I have been unable to contact Dennis Wish.

Maybe it's holidays, maybe the cotton-tail got Bill!

Thor