Keep you eye's peeled and I'm sure the conversations will pick up in the next several weeks.

Regards,
Dennis

At 10:33 AM 8/27/2001, you wrote:
Nels,

I was away over that time and had unsub'd for the duration, however, on my return last week, your posting had come through despite my "unsub".  Since then I have tried to "subscribe" but keep getting "mail return".  Also I have been unable to contact Dennis Wish.

Maybe it's holidays, maybe the cotton-tail got Bill!

Thor
----- Original Message -----
From: Nels Roselund, SE
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:24 AM
Subject: Re:

Thor,

There was an exchange on SE-practice regarding "when the Client Says Too Much" around August 12.

I sent a question to AEC-residential on August 11 regarding two fireplaces served by one chimney flue.  It showed up in my inbox as email from the list, but I got no response.  I assumed that the subject was too obscure a matter to elicit response -- I hope that it got circulated on the list.

Other than those, there does not seem to have been much activity on the lists.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net