----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 12:37 AM
Subject: converting from "American" to "Italian"
> Been there, done that, would not want to do it again.
> Unless Italy has gone completely with the Euro specifications you are in
> for a big headache.
You sure can also use "Eurocode" in Italy.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org