From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 9:18 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Brick Lintel Protection

I would like to know how others treat brick lintel angles.  As I see it
there are two options:

1. galvanize
2. paint

I have typically been requiring the angles to be painted with a zinc-rich
primer.  How have others handled it?  When would galvanizing be
appropriate?

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.