"Texas Tee" Connection

I'm looking at a so-called "Texas-Tee" steel connection with a shear plate
welded to the web of a column and T & B stiffener plates welded between the
column flanges and to the shear plate.  My question is what eccentricity
should be used in determining the bolt shear capacity?  I have seen eb taken
as the distance from the column web to the c.l. of the bolt holes and I have
seen it taken as the distance from the edge of the stiffener plates to the
bolt hole c.l.  I haven't found much help in the ASD manual, although it
does indicate in such connections that the shear plate-to-column web weld
need only carry the shear (no moment due to eccentricity).  Any suggestions?
TIA.

David L. Williams, P.E.
Vice-Pres., Snyder Engineering, Inc.
409 Vandiver Drive, Bldg. 5, Ste 203