Engineer needed in Lake Arrowhead California[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
- Subject: Engineer needed in Lake Arrowhead California
- From: Structuralist <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:05:11 -0700
I can not take the job as Arrowhead is too far away for me (nearly two hours considering mountain roads), but suggested to the client that she start with a soils or Geotechnical engineer to evaluate the extent of damage below the foundation. She will ultimately need a Civil/Structural to design a repair to the structure.
I believe a few of you on the List are in the San Bernardino / Lake Arrowhead area. If you are interested, could you please contact me at the e-mail address listed below and I will forward the name and phone number of the client.
Thanks in advance,
Structural Engineering Consultant
760.564.0884 - Phone
208.361.5447 - Efax
- Prev by Subject: RE: The enemy engineer
- Next by Subject: Engineer needed with VB Programming experience
- Previous by thread: RE: EERI SC Chapter Meeting Notice
- Next by thread: Metric Steel Web Site