Engineer needed in Lake Arrowhead California

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I received a call from a potential client recommended to me through Bruce Resnick in Los Angeles. The client represents the owner of a property in Lake Arrowhead which has some damage due to a broken sewer line.
I can not take the job as Arrowhead is too far away for me (nearly two hours considering mountain roads), but suggested to the client that she start with a soils or Geotechnical engineer to evaluate the extent of damage below the foundation. She will ultimately need a Civil/Structural to design a repair to the structure.
I believe a few of you on the List are in the San Bernardino / Lake Arrowhead area. If you are interested, could you please contact me at the e-mail address listed below and I will forward the name and phone number of the client.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com