From: Structuralist <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Monday, August 27, 2001 6:14 PM
Subject: Re:

Thor,
I am here and hope this e-mail makes it through. I have had problems with my e-mail editor - Microsoft Outlook and have had to change over to Eudora until I can resolve the problem. I apologize as I sent you an email which obviously did not get through. I've received responses to my account through Eudora and I am confident this works okay.
The answer to your question is that the traffic has been slow - most likely due to the popular time for all to take vacations. I, myself, spent three days in Phoenix over two visits (to pick my grandchildren up from the Phoenix airport and to drop them back off over a ten day period). This is the time of the year when things slow down so don't be discouraged.
Post a couple of good messages and I think you will obtain some strong replies.

Welcome back (deja vu since I wished you the same in the last post that never got to you).

Keep you eye's peeled and I'm sure the conversations will pick up in the next several weeks.

Regards,
Dennis