Re:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re:
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:50:28 -0700
Glad you could get away. We did a 3 week trip to Terrace up in the middle of BC to visit the B-in-law. They are right it IS Beautiful BC!
What has been happening is that all posts to aec_residential and SE-Practice are being returned as errors, and not reachable. I was asking if others were getting through.
Also I have had to revert to an older machine after losing my internet settings on my normal machine. I was on the net on Monday afternoon and about the same time as I downloaded the new zonealarm (without rebooting!!!??) I lost all ability to send or receive data, even though I can dial through and connection to the server. Go figure!
I'm now trying to get to Zonelabs to see if they can help me restore settings that may have been corrupted. Do you have any ideas?
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: RE:
- Previous by thread: RE: Residential "after built permit"
- Next by thread: Internet Question