RE:

Thor wrote:

Also I have had to revert to an older machine after losing my internet settings on my normal machine.  I was on the net on Monday afternoon and about the same time as I downloaded the new zonealarm (without rebooting!!!??) I lost all ability to send or receive data, even though I can dial through and connection to the server.  Go figure!

I'm now trying to get to Zonelabs to see if they can help me restore settings that may have been corrupted.  Do you have any ideas?

Yes!  Download and install Tiny Personal Firewall from www.tinysoftware.com.  It is small, free, and stealth.  After using it a while, you will never run ZA again.

Regards,

Stan Caldwell in Dallas