Re: Email From Some Called resume(--nospam--at)industrialrecruiting.com

Yes.
I responded to a questioned posed by Mr. Roselund relative to lumber quality
earlier this week. The subject line was "No. 1 and better".
A professional recruitment firm (of dubious provenance) immediately
responded to the subject, and presumably to the entire list.
The response was entirely unrelated to the productive aspect of sharing of
knowledge relative to construction or engineering.
The response, as I viewed from my screen, was essentially malicious.
It would appear that soliciting one's resume' in connection with Q&A
exchange in a professional area was intended to entice either the researcher
or respondent to open the viral attachment.
Worse, it was a transparent play on one's curiosity to see who would post
their resume' to the general public, seemingly connected to specialized area
of professional expertise.
Satisfying this curiosity would result in infection. The internet is almost
biological in this respect.
The method, or ruse, was deceptive in my view. I am still curious, however,
of the intent of the malicious programer and what damage this virus was
designed to cause.

My apologies to the professional recruitment firm (if indeed they exist)
should they be ignorant of the contagion reportedly drawn from their well.

Steven A.
Los Angeles