[no subject]

Dear Sathia Sai

I faxed you the relevant tables ( from ACI report ) requested by you yesterday. I hope you have received them.

More over, Today I mailed you a copy of full report (ACI 234R) which I think you should receive within a fortnight.

Best regards & best  of luck to you.

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD