Brick Shelf Angles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Brick Shelf Angles
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:45:46 -0400
I am designing a 2 story braced steel frame building that has a max. ht. of 38'. The exterior walls are brick with metal stud backing. Are steel shelf angles warranted or would it be standard practice to have a continuous wall from the foundation wall to the roof?
Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group
200 Sixth Avenue
St. Albans, WV 25177
- Prev by Subject: Re: Brick Lintel Protection
- Next by Subject: Re: Brick Shelf Angles
- Previous by thread: Re: Pile Foundation
- Next by thread: Re: Brick Shelf Angles