Re: embrittlement of reinforcing bars wh

Nick,

Also contact the Hot-Dip Galvanizers Assoc.  They provided (too-late)
information to me some 15-years ago on hydrogen embrittlement of
high-strength steels due to galvanizing.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Scott Maxwell wrote:

Nicholas:

You might try calling CRSI and asking them.  Their number is (847)
517-1200.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI