does anyone have experience using reinfroced cmu for building foundations?
the project is a single story wood framed residence, but site soil is
expansive. are lintel blocks typically used to create wall footings?
thanks in advance
paul franceschi, s.e.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org