cmu wall footings

thanks for the responses regarding my question from yesterday but i think the
question was misunderstood.  the block will be the stem wall, but instead of
setting the block on a concrete wall footing or setting bed, the block be
utilized as the wall footing itself to bear directly on the soil.  the
national concrete masonry association has some general information in their
TEK manual, but not much specific design info.  does anyone have experience
using this system?
thanks in advance - paul franceschi s.e.