Subject: FW: Children cause earthquake in giant jump
From: dennis pantazis <dpantazis(--nospam--at)telocity.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2001 07:42:55 -0700
"LONDON (Reuters) - Around one million school children have succeeded in causing an earthquake, jumping up and down simultaneously in the world's largest scientific experiment."
would be interesting to see the results. appearantly the event was registered on many seismometers around the uk.
dennis pantazis, pe
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org