Castelated Beams in California

Being that my previous Open Web Steel Joist question was such a big hit, I
was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of a steel fabricator in
California which produces Castellated beams?  Any leads would be
appreciated.

Thank you,

James Kramer

Myers Houghton & Partners Inc.
4500 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 100
Long Beach, CA 90804
v.562.985.3200
f.562.985.1011