Re: Children ... (AKA disclaimer)

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this sort of disclaimer (quoted
below) is worth a pitcher of warm spit?  Considering how things get passed
around on the Internet and yesterday's legal decision that one can't be held
quite as responsible for what one says on the net as in "real life" (my
interpretation), I wonder.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA