Re: Children ... (AKA disclaimer)

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I suppose your in good shape as long as you don't include a dirty picture and send it to someone whose children intercept it:O) Seriously, my step-daughter sent her computer out for repair. When she got it back a couple weeks later, my granddaughter who is 12-years old, asked her dad to check her e-mail messages. What she received from AOL was some of the most explicit SPAM that anyone can send.
My Son-in-law blew his stack and accused his daughter of intentionally receiving the information although I know she restricts herself to children forums. My son-in-law who is an abusive jerk (and probably why our grand daughter has been living with us) never set the security levels for his daughter on AOL and while she was innocent of any wrong doing, she received the same spam that most of us get on our ISP (although I had more on AOL than any other ISP).
The slime is in the woodworks and no matter what your good intention, its bound to come out and attack the wrong person.

Keep it clean and I wouldn't worry about it.

Dennis

PS. The best disclaimers I've seen have been written by Attorney's. I don't think I would put one on my email as no one would take me seriously!