To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Children ... (AKA disclaimer)
From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 01 12:21:22 -0500
>Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this sort of disclaimer (quoted
>below) is worth a pitcher of warm spit?
I doubt it. E-mail is generally considered non-private, and a lot of
mailing lists have specific wording declaring that anything posted on the
list is considered public. I don't think you can declare anything
confidential once it is a matter of public knowledge.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org