-----Original Message-----
From: h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)home.com
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 13:58:08 -0600

Whether or not we can be sued in civil court is yet a third consideration different from the other two. I (and apparently others as well) have felt free to contribute to this list in the expectation that those seeking information were sufficiently informed to know that they had to consider any information from an unknown source as questionable; they should not rely on it without question hence they had to verify it for themselves; and they had to assume responsibility for their own actions whether or not they took any advice offered.

--

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup