e mail disclaimers

I declare that I enjoyed reading the posts of Daryl
Richardson, J Stamper and Ray Pixley on e mail
disclaimers.

There is no need to ban such posts and neither was
there a reason to recall the post.

I have also noted with interest Pixley's intelligent
use of strategically placed asterisks in legitimate
four letter words. He has retained full  readability
and also allowed his  mail to sneak past prudish
internet sentinels which may filter out such mail.

I am planning to use this technique  myself in future
whenever necessary (I presume I have Ray Pixley's
permission)

Regards

G Vishwanath