RE: Bolting through tubes

Due to being on vacation last week I am reading all my e-mails a little
late. However, this sounds like an ideal situation for a Hollo-Bolt. It is a
blind bolt which has been both tested (by British Steel/Corus amongst
others) and specified for moment connections so should be up to the job.
Details can be found at our web site http://www.lindapter.com or contact the
office in Ann Arbor MI on 888 724 2323.
I realise its a little late but our thoughts go out to everyone involved in
the WTC disaster last week. Although a UK company we have US parentage being
part of Tyco International.
Regards
Michael Knight
Technical Support Manager
(E-mail: mknight(--nospam--at)lindapter.com)
Lindapter International, Bradford, UK
http://www.lindapter.com

This communication is considered confidential and is intended for the
recipients usage only.