From: Alden Manipula, E.I.T. [mailto:amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 7:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: The enemy engineer

Osma bin Ladan holds a Civil Engineering degree (http://www.howstuffworks.com/bin-laden1.htm).
-----Original Message-----
From: Rico Harzer [mailto:r.harzer(--nospam--at)brendebach.de]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 7:11 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

I totally agree with Bart.
I would see it as following : For some people the engineer or doctor etc. is just a title without a deeper meaning. Theese people may are engineers or doctors etc. on the paper, but they don't realize the real meaning of beeing a engineer or a doctor, they don't know the values of our work or human life !
In the case of the WTC I can't believe that a structural engineer gave the mission profile to the terrorists. Maybe all theese things about this civil engineer are only rumors ?! I hope we'll learn everthing about the circumstances as fast as possible!
Rico Harzer structural engineer Germany

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ****** ********