CNN Chat Room Interview with Tod Rittenhouse - Weidlinger Associats

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I have posted a PDF file of the CNNACCESS  Chat Room interview with Tod Rittenhouse of Weidlinger Associates on the Structuralist.Net WTC Discussion forum. You can visit the discussion forum to download the file at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">
If you have any comments or would like to offer your personal opinions, we have created two discussion boards on this same forum link - one for the World Trade Center and the other for the Pentagon damage. I invite anyone who wishes to review the information posted or to participate in the discussions.
I have also changed the Structuralist.Net Professional Webpage at:
http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm
as requested by one of our visitors.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Administrator